Tired of thinking... | Planning to get my own domain... | Setting up page layout | A new day for me... | Google contacts: sort out duplicate contacts with one click | Evernote Android app released | The most popular YouTube videos of 2009 | Sony Ericsson unveils 'Greenheart' Elm and Hazel handsets. They're not lookers. | Android Market hits the 20,000 app milestone | Goodbye Teletext, the football fans friend

Tired of thinking…

Posted by Jayceooi
Do I need a new domain name? I am thinking this all day long. Can anyone give me some advice?[...]
Continue Reading

Planning to get my own domain…

Posted by Jayceooi
Hmm… I think it is time to have my domain. My friend, Bernie told me to get one since long long time ago. I just ignored him. However, that feeling pop up in my mind lately after knew that my college (CAD Engineer) earn lot of money from Google AdSense with little web programming knowledge. Me as a web programmer does not own a website??? Ha… Ha… Ha…[...]
Continue Reading

Setting up page layout

Posted by Jayceooi
Hmm… Plan to setup the page layout after finished reading CSS Site Layout. However, faced some problem after put in advertisement there. Still need to go through all the layout code from top to bottom…[...]
Continue Reading

A new day for me…

Posted by Jayceooi
Yeah… I got my own blog site finally.[...]
Continue Reading

Google contacts: sort out duplicate contacts with one click

Posted by Wirefresh
If you’ve got a mighty big list of names stored in Google Contacts and it’s become a bit of an unruly, sprawling mess with loads of� duplicate entries, there’s a...[...]
Continue Reading

Evernote Android app released

Posted by Wirefresh
It’s been available on the iPhone and BlackBerry for some time, but a fully fledged version of the note taking app Evernote is landing in the Android Marketplace today. Evernote...[...]
Continue Reading

The most popular YouTube videos of 2009

Posted by Wirefresh
YouTube has released details of the most popular videos on their site for 2009, and topping the list is ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ runner-up Susan Boyle. The unlikely chart-topper’s rendition of...[...]
Continue Reading

Sony Ericsson unveils ‘Greenheart’ Elm and Hazel handsets. They’re not lookers.

Posted by Wirefresh
Falling off the ugly tree and hitting just about every branch, twig and nut on the way down before landing in a juicy, wet cowpat is Sony Ericsson’s new Elm...[...]
Continue Reading

Android Market hits the 20,000 app milestone

Posted by Wirefresh
The Android Marketplace has jogged up and high-fived an impressive milestone, notching up no less than 20,000 apps which are now available for downloading. Well, we say 20,000 but it...[...]
Continue Reading

Goodbye Teletext, the football fans friend

Posted by Wirefresh
Older viewers will recall the thrill of watching football scores slowly update onscreen via Teletext, or perhaps remember basking in the glory of its uber-blocky pixellated renditions of maps and...[...]
Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment